The seventh version of Africa’s greatest actuality TV present, Big Brother Naija, is steadily winding down and one of many ‘Degree Up’ Housemates will go dwelling with the N100 million grand prize.
Aside from providing over 24 youths the chance to come back to the highlight within the leisure business, the housemates additionally had the possibility to scoop enormous sums of cash into their financial institution accounts, via the attention-grabbing duties and video games on the present.
In this text, SapaTV highlights high housemates who’ve stayed according to their wins in the middle of the 9 weeks up to now.
1. Chomzy: The fact TV star is at the moment topping because the richest ‘Degree Up’ housemate. She has amassed about N8 million in money prizes and likewise received a visit to Cape City with the remainder of her fellow housemates.
A few of her wins embody N750,000 from Lush Hair, N250,000 from Shut Up, N500,000 from Guinness Easy, N2.5 million from Supa Komando, N220,000 from Airtel and N2.5 million from Pepsi, N2 million from WAW and lots of others.
2. Bryann: He has gained about N4.8 million in his eight weeks keep within the Biggie home. A few of his wins embody N250,000 from Shut Up, N500,000 from Guinness Easy, N2.5 million from Pepsi in addition to an all-expense paid journey to South Africa.
3. Adekunle: He has up to now received about N4.45 million. A number of the wins embody N1.5 million from Piggyvest, N250,000 from Shut Up, N2.5 million from Supa Komando, N1,760,000 from Quidax, and Journey to Cape City from Pepsi.
4. Dotun: He has received about N3.65 million in prizes up to now a few of which embody N500,000 from Guinness Easy, N150, 000 from Lush Hair, N1 million from TravelBeta, N200, 000 from headline sponsored, Pocket, N1,760,000 from Quidax, an all-expense paid journey to South Africa courtesy of Pepsi and lots of others.
5. Deji: The pretend housemate made nice use of his time on the BBNaija present earlier than his sudden eviction. He made about N3.4 million earlier than his exit. His wins embody N500,000 from TravelBeta, N220,000 from Airtel, N1,760,000 from Quidax, N2.5 million from Pepsi and a visit to South Africa.